cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have heard nothing after confirmation email?

CvrPaddyCvr
Tuning in

Hi there, we have signed up again for the ultimate volt bundle online. Have recieved the 2 emails "virgin media order documents" and "your virgin media order". Have had no O2 sim sent (my brother signed up and got his within 2 days, have been on to O2 via Facebook and they have no order matching the name of the VM account). 

We are meant to have an installation/ delivery date of the 3rd of April but have had 0 information since we signed up on the 7th of March. 

Can anyone do a quick check if I provide our details via PM if possible? In the office tomorrow but will need Internet from Tuesday as I will be wfh.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CvrPaddyCvr, 

Thanks for taking the time to post about the issues you're having. 

I can see Jon has offered to take a look at things to help. Are you still needing some assistance? If so, pop back here and let us know. 

If Jon has already resolved things for you then we'd be happy to hear this too. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @CvrPaddyCvr 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CvrPaddyCvr, 

Thanks for taking the time to post about the issues you're having. 

I can see Jon has offered to take a look at things to help. Are you still needing some assistance? If so, pop back here and let us know. 

If Jon has already resolved things for you then we'd be happy to hear this too. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for getting this sorted for me Jon! Much appreciated! 

Hi Jon, I have also not heard anything since placing my order. Is this something you could help me with please 🙏

Hi @N3UR0515 

Of course, thank you for reaching out. Welcome to the community.

please keep an eye out for a private message. 

Job

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hello,

I have had the same issue, signed up and sent some order confirmation emails but I haven't heard anything since and want my installation date confirming please

Can you help?

Ho @ChrisClipson 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Hi Jon - I have same issue. I received my order confirmation but have heard nothing since and have had no welcome email etc. I had booked the 5th (tomorrow!) for the engineer but heard nothing since, and I am unable to register on your website or app to check status

Hi @Yeahbuddylightw 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having also, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon