Menu
Samashy1993
Joining in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

HUB 4 setting password

got my new hub 4 today all up and running but the setting password wont work when i try and log into 192.168.0.1 anyone help ? 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: HUB 4 setting password

Are you sure that you are using the Settings password and not the Wi-Fi password.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Samashy1993
Joining in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hey thanks for the reply yeh 100% using the setting password 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Nobody knows much about the Hub 4 yet so bear with us.

Have you got the Hub activated yet ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Samashy1993
Joining in
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

ahh im clueless with all this and yeh i called the number and activated it 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

You could try a full reset (PIN hole press for 60 seconds).

0 Kudos
Samashy1993
Joining in
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

ill try that now i have only just plugged it in 30 mins ago for the first time the wifi password didnt work when trying to connect to the wifi for the first time but now has only just worked but still nothing on the settings password

0 Kudos
Samashy1993
Joining in
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

nope that didnt work 😞 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

It can take a couple of hours for the Hub to activate.

I'm wondering if you can actually get into the settings before the Hub is activated.

Are you using a Wi-Fi or ethernet cable connected device ?

0 Kudos
Samashy1993
Joining in
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

yehh im guessing thats it ill leave it until tomorrow just wanted to change wifi password and so on thanks for the help pals

0 Kudos