Menu
JasonR70
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

HUB 3 Wifi intermittent & network errors

Hi. We run both ethernet and Wifi through the house but the wifi continues to drop out. My study is only 5 meters from the hub, connected through wifi but continually drops out. I've looked at the network error log and attached this mornings capture when the issue occurred. I'm the only one in the house at this time so multiple devices is not the issue.

This is problem with multiple devices when used in the same or different locations in the house and at different times during the day. I can run speed tests on wifi devices and all seem fine but then 10mins later connection can be lost. Becoming a very frustrated customer!

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: HUB 3 Wifi intermittent & network errors

ISP provided Hubs are renowned for their poor Wi-Fi, and at the best of times Wi-Fi is a fickle beast that can be affected by numerous things such as distance from the Hub,  building construction, other electronic devices, neighbouring Wi-Fi, basically all sorts.

VM supply to the Hub, after the Hub it is up to you.

Many on here, myself included advocate the use of a third party Gigabit capable Wi-Fi router or Mesh system.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos