Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HELP .. how do I contact VM

Hi .. can anybody tell me how I can contact VM, nobody answers the phone or messaging system. I ordered a Tivo V6 box and it has not been delivered, but I cannot find a way to report this to VM.

Denis

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELP .. how do I contact VM

Call it in on 150 (VM Phone) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone)

Calling at 08.00 midweek -- is the best time - although people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits. Took just 20’ for me one midweek afternoon recently.

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include account name/number and what the issue is – replies may take longer.

A VM person should pick this up here and respond, but it can take several days for them to get here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried many many times via telephone, at different times, sometimes waiting half an hour at a time, you just get the feeling there is nobody there. 

I will try the text number. 

Denis

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

They don't want you to contact them which is why they make it difficult, except for the forum.

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

As a comparison, I ordered an item from Currys PC World for collection this morning, I just received an email from them saying my order is cancelled with no explanation as to why. Tried to ring them and was told current wait time is over an hour. Tried the web chat and it said "We'll be with you in approximately 74 minutes". Seems it's not just Virgin! 

0 Kudos