Menu
Jonah0508
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HELP PLEASE

Hi all, I need some advice please. After deciding to leave Virgin for several reasons I decided to reconsider and on disconnection day (Sunday) rang them to advise of this.  Helpful chap took all my details and said would pass to reconnections to sort out however could take up to 72 hours (fair enough I thought).

All services disconnected on the Sunday and on Tuesday I receive an email to advise how to return my equipment.  Spend hour of my time then ringing Virgin to be passed around teams to be finally told would be reconnected on the Wednesday, although didn’t have much confidence in the advisors tone of voice (Virgin you may want to listen to the call)

Anyway it is now Thursday so I ring up frustrated that still not reconnected and get told I cant even pass security to speak to somebody so I am unable to discuss how I can give Virgin my business as some jobsworth dories not understand my utter frustration.

All I need to know is if I am in the process of being reconnected as if not I shal ll arrange to go with somebody else.  

Also sent message last night which surprise surprise hasn’t been answered - it’s like they don’t want customers business and payments.  At end of my tether with it all to be honest.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELP PLEASE

Hi Jonah0508,

I am sorry to hear this as this isn't the service we wish to provide.

Is this a business account?

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Jonah0508
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No, it’s a household one. All I want to do is give Virgin my business but failing at every hurdle. Account number [MOD EDIT: Removed]

thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jonah0508.

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can look in to this for you, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos