cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDMI cable missing or not ???

jjzwilliam
Tuning in

Hi there, just received my Quickstart package this afternoon and has been working on it. I chose the broadband, TV, and phone bundle, which provides a Hub 3, and TV 360 box. I am just wondering whether there should be a New HDMI cable provided by VM as what says on the instruction, or we need to buy ourselves the cable? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi as stated you should have been sent one, but having said that they are not that expensive and probably easier to buy one than hope virgin will send one, you will need a 4K high speed HDMI the length will depend on how far your TV is from the TV box. Regards Micky

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If your a new customer you should.have got a HDMI cable

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi as stated you should have been sent one, but having said that they are not that expensive and probably easier to buy one than hope virgin will send one, you will need a 4K high speed HDMI the length will depend on how far your TV is from the TV box. Regards Micky

Hi Micky, thanks for the advice!

That's fair enough, thanks!

Hi, RE Cables:

I hope it's OK to post here ... I would buy a superior cable rather than a basic one. I bought an 8K 1.5m HDMI cable for approximately £10, and it improves the sound & picture enormously, a 4K cable would do the same but the price difference was nominal, it might cost a little more, same with Coax & Audio cables I bought, but it's worth the outlay, especially if you have a newer HD or UHD Television & good Surround Sound 🙂

Steve.

Steve

Utrinque Paratus