cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HA4 continuous dropouts and intermittent connection

theodorespyrou
Joining in

It’s been almost a week that the connection is intermittent and dropping out. It’s momentarily but enough to drop online calls or freeze anything you are doing online with an error. Today VM site reports are issue resolved. But almost all my street has the issues continuing. 
can someone from Virgin media please report back as to what’s going an, when this will be resolved and how we can claim compensation. 

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi theodorespyrou,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you have been facing an intermittent connection.

I was able to locate you and can see there has been an intermittent fault in the area, there are currently no updated however this is being monitored.

How have things been your end since your last post?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul, 

Thanks for looking into this. 
It’s still intermittent. It’s seems to drop momentarily over a couple of hours every day or so every day or so apart. 

Hi theodorespyrou,

Thank you for the update, I have checked again our end and it does look like this is still ongoing, please continue to monitor the connection your end, this is alo being monitored by our Networks team.

Regards

Paul.