cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green light flashing after connection

Kealfjc
Joining in

I have set up my wifi and done everything it says, I’ve left it 2 hours and it’s still flashing. I reset the hub and still the same, any ideas please? 

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Could be the hub is not activated, try:

Equipment activation on 0800 953 9500

If that fails:

Call the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 8AM- 9PM Monday - Friday or 8AM-6PM Saturday and Sunday

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

<Deleted>

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If the light constantly flashes green & does not cycle (steady green & flashing arrows then flashing green again), there is insufficient signal being received on the network coax. In that case a tech visit is required.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kealfjc

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the set up.

I have taken a look at things from our side and can see you have spoken to the team since posting.

Is this now resolved?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide