Menu
jonathantench33
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Green flashing light

Moved into a new house, plugged the hub 3 in, made the call to activate, said it's all good. but it's just been flashing green for the last few hours. all cables are secured tightly. I have tried everything. Not sure what else to do

MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green flashing light

Have you tried the >> troubleshooting << guide ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
jonathantench33
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i have tried it several times

Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jonathantench33, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry you've been having some internet issues, this isn't what we like to hear. 

I've had a look into the back end of things using the details you provided when joining our forum and I can see that you've since spoken to the team and been given a resolution. 

I hope everything is now sorted for you but if you need anything else let us know 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos