cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green cabinet outside my house

Driddle13
Joining in

I have a VM broadband cabinet outside my property. The location of the box is not an issue. It’s positioned in front of my picket fence. The issue arises when the neighbourhood children use it as something to sit on. The only way they can gain access to the top is to climb up my fence. I catch them most days scrambling up the fence, sitting on the cabinet and kicking the fence below. I’ve told them so many times not to climb on my property, they leave when I call them out but the next day they’re back up there. 

I used VM contact form for cabinets to report the problem two months ago and I’ve not had a response. I’ve called to report the issue and no one has contacted me. All I’m asking is for a different top to be installed so that the cabinet can’t be sat on or some anti climb paint. 

my fence is already showing signs of west and tear and will likely need to be replaced soon. I don’t fancy paying out for anti climb paint too and taking matters into my own hands. 

1 REPLY 1

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Call VM customer services and ask them to go halves on a Mosquito Anti Teenager Repellent Alarm. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).