Menu
Hypnotic10x
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Green Wi-Fi light on and green flashing light

The internet was working fine yesterday but today I have noticed that the Wi-Fi icon is lit up green and the light at the bottom of the hub is flashing green.  I have no internet.  I have tightened all connections and turned the hub off twice for a minute each time.  I also ran the test on this website and it says my equipment is turned off.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green Wi-Fi light on and green flashing light

It is saying it is off because the flashing base light means the Hub has disconnected from the network. May just be a temporary "blip" but best to call it in as a fault and they will test your line and let you know if if it is a general problem.
As well as the “Check Service Status” weblink, there is also a Service Status number 0800 561 0061 which usually tells you of local issues, down to postcode level (that might even not yet be listed on the Service Status web page) that may give you more info.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.