Menu
LiamG91
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Great technician guy

I just want to pass on some feedback regarding the virgin media technician that attended my property for his manager.

The technician that attended my property is an asset to your company. He was very polite and got the problem sorted out ASAP. There was nothing that was a problem for him. Really down to earth guy and knowledgeable. He came across like he really lives his job. I don't normally write reviews, but when I get outstanding customer service like today, I just need to pass on my comments onto the manager and when staff give outstanding customer service they deserve to be praised for it.

I didn't get his name but if you could pm me to get my details so you can pinpoint the technician that came to my address.

Thanks

Liam

Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Great technician guy

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about how Alasdair and his manager helped you with your issue and using the information we have on here, I've managed to feed this back to him. It's greatly appreciated and do pop back on our Forum if there is anything else we can help you with.

Warm Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos