Menu
Totalwar
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Gig1 fibre broadband

I was suppose to start today but received wrong router V3 not the router V4.Treid to phone them to get them the correct router.After a hour on the phone being passed from person.I got to talk to someone said it was sorted but had no email or text to say it’s on it way.What do you think should I cancel it altogether?

0 Kudos
theinternetguy
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Gig1 fibre broadband

Hello @Totalwar 

QuickStart equipment can take up to 4 working days to arrive. If it isn’t arrived in this timeframe then call again. Seems like you have to nag a lot with Virgin.

If you get to the point where you feel like enough is enough then I would cancel sooner rather than later especially if you have been put into a new contract. 

Hope this helps 😊

Totalwar
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for the reply

0 Kudos
Aaron2
Rising star
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you've been told it was sent then you can check your online account through https://my.virginmedia.com/trackorder/view-orders (will require you to sign in) and from there it will list any packages and their delivery schedules.

It would look a bit like this pendingorder.PNG

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
Totalwar
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yodel sent Router to wrong depot so not getting today.I checked virgin site nothing there no orders showing.also I stuck with V3 router they sent by mistake.I contacted them by had nothing yet to return it.

0 Kudos