Menu
billiecraig76
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Free gift

Hi guys, I've had my services activated since 15th of june. Nobody has contacted me about my free gift... Was hoping not to have to call customer services but i have used the text service 3 times without a reply. Getting frustrated waiting(Its a hardware gift) The gift im waiting for is the google nest

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free gift

Hi billiecraig76,

This link to the FAQ's should help regarding your free gift virgin-media-free-gifts 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
billiecraig76
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cheers Dave! Did have a look there but looks like im. goimg to have to contact them as its past all the time scales and I've tried the text service

0 Kudos
donnabg
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Spoiler
Hi, I'm wondering if you ever got sorted? I'm in the same position and have tried the text service that they tell you to use but it is not helpful to say the least! 
0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi donnabg,

Thanks for your post. 

I'm sorry you are still waiting for your free gift and haven't had the help you need from our text service. 

Can you let me know what gift you're waiting for and when you were installed please?

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos