Menu
Ellie___B
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Flashing green lights no internet

We’ve had a hub 3 for almost a year now and never had connection problems, all of a sudden the internet has stopped working. 
the power light and WiFi’s light are solid green and the internet light just keeps flashing green.We’ve booked an engineer but where we live is a cellular black spot so we have no connections until they come so looking to see if anyone knows a cure! 

We’ve tried rebooting the hub, a factory reset, pulled all the cables out, check the contacts and put them back in. Left the hub off for an hour then turned it back on. The same problem keeps occurring!

The TV isn’t virgin but is working fine. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing green lights no internet

So do you have a connection now? As it appears from your post that you have an intermittent connection rather than no connection? 

0 Kudos
Ellie___B
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry no, no connection since the green lights thing happened. 

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ellie__B, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm really sorry that you've been having some issues with the internet and have booked a tech. 

I'd also like to apologise for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier than usual. 

I've had a look into the back end of things and can see a tech has since been to the property, can I ask how this visit went? 

Are you still having any issues at the moment? If so let us know and we can assist further. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos