Menu
MC9
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Flashing green base light, WiFi solid green

Tried QuickStart today but hub 3 has base light flashing green, WiFi light solid green. Tried restarting, tried factory restart with paper clip, checked cables are all secure, tried every troubleshooting option and installation video but still not working. Tried calling virgin but got an automated answer saying all call centres are closed because of covid. No response from the chat/text helpline either yet. No WiFi and flashing green light has been going on all day. PLEASE HELP!!!

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing green base light, WiFi solid green

Did you "activate" the new equipment?

The equipment activation number is... 0800 953 9500 - call at 08.00 for best chance of getting through with least wait time.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
MC9
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi John and thanks for responding.

Got two different texts from virgin. First said that my new virgin media is now ‘activated’ and the other saying they’ve sent the signal to my home and everything is ready for me. So assumed that meant the hub was activated. No change from yesterday so tried rebooting the hub again, checked the cables and still nothing. Could the first text have meant that my account is activated, rather than the actual router hub? So I’d still need to call and get the router activated?

Thanks again,

Marisel 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes call in and find out what's happening.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos