cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing blue light hub 5

Nattie3310
Joining in

So about 2 hours ago my hub had a red flashing light, I have turned it off, the white light shows, then flashes white, then flashes green and now flashes blue and has done every time I have reset/rebooted it. Obv this means I have no internet or tv. Have read all the “recommendations” reset it with the reset button and unplugged and turned off at mains and every time it just goes back to a blue flashing light after a green flashing light. I have only had Virgin for 6 weeks and this is really frustrating. No issues in the area. Just my hub. Any ideas? 

4 REPLIES 4

AaranAdams
On our wavelength

You said you have reset it, do you mean turn it on and off, or are you talking about a pinhole reset on the bottom of the router?

You could also look at the router statistics and see if the router has access to the network.  It may be a problem in there servers/exchange. 

Screenshot_20230826-163709.png

Spoony36
Superfast

I  thought the blue flash meant the end of the reboot cycle?

From what I have looked at, a lot of the other people who have had this problem is due to the network dropping in the area.  This is why I suggested the pinhole reset and checking if the hub has access to the network.

You can also check with area faults on 0800 561 0061, or 150 if you have a VM home phone.

Hope you can get this resolved soon ☺️

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Nattie3310 thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

We do appreciate this has been frustrating for you, but we are keen to put things right for you if this is still ongoing - can you firstly confirm if you are still having the issues or is all resolved now?

Many thanks

Tom_W