Menu
Flashinggreen
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Flashing Green Power Light / Help

I received my hub 3 router yesterday, followed the instructions etc. I have a flashing green power light (and a solid WiFi light) and no internet.

I messaged GO as instructed but received a message back saying...

We're sorry, but something went wrong when we tried to activate your kit. To get things sorted, please give us a call on 08009539500.

i called support and I was told that the activation codes has been sent to the router and they guaranteed that it would be activated in 24 hours but of course, I still have no internet.

What do I do now?

0 Kudos
lotharmat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing Green Power Light / Help

Try calling the activation number again!

Failing that - call it in as a fault on 150!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Flashinggreen wrote:

I received my hub 3 router yesterday, followed the instructions etc. I have a flashing green power light (and a solid WiFi light) and no internet.

I messaged GO as instructed but received a message back saying...

We're sorry, but something went wrong when we tried to activate your kit. To get things sorted, please give us a call on 08009539500.

i called support and I was told that the activation codes has been sent to the router and they guaranteed that it would be activated in 24 hours but of course, I still have no internet.

What do I do now?

they may think that but if there is a cable fault then they can send activation hits until they are blue in the face - check the cables from the internal to the external box it they all look good and connections are tight then you need a tech to find the problem

Tony
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Flashinggreen

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding the flashing green power light and the activation error on your Hub.

I have taken a look at your account and can see that your installation was accidentally cancelled; and that a new Super Hub is on its way to you. I will send you a private message with the tracking reference now.

If you have any further issues with activation, please do let me know.

Best wishes,

Serena

Flashinggreen
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Serena!

0 Kudos