Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Flashing Green Light

I’ve just joined Virgin through quick start with the promise of exactly that, a quick start. All the connections in the house are fine and after a few hours on hold I got through to someone who ‘activated’ the router and tv box. 6 hours later, the power bar is still flashing green with the wifi sign green too. 
Please if anyone can fix this it will be very much appreciated, I personally think it is to do with the outside cabinet. 

Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing Green Light

Hi Chloexpoole,

It may be that the account wasn't activated correctly.

I suggest that you call up and speak to  New accounts and Set Up for them to complete the setup and activation.

That would be options 1,1,1 and 4 if dialling 150 from a Virgin landline , or options 1,1,2 and 4  if dialling 0345 4541111 from any other phone

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tried to sort it with the tech team early this morning, still not working so they’re sending out someone Friday to fix it. No idea why it won’t work, they weren’t too sure either.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi chloexpoole,

Sorry to hear that didn't work.  Although  you will have set it up correctly it's possible that the external cables entering the house have been cut or come loose. The cables may also need reconnecting or repairing in the local Virgin cabinet, but I'm sure the tech will sort everything out and fine tune the system for you.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post Chloexpoole,

Sorry to hear your Quickstart order didn't work.

Do please let us know if you need any further assistance beyond your engineer appointment on Friday

Kindest regards,

David

0 Kudos