Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

First connection

My daughter has relocated in Camden area. Her new flat had VM tv and broadband provided for the previous tenants. She has taken out an 18 month 100 mbps broadband only deal. On Saturday the hub 3 arrived and was set up- but would not connect to VM broadband service. The hub itself appears to be functioning correctly with no error lights. We have spoken to Customer Services who instigated a ‘hit’ and then to Technical Services who eventually said that everything was now set up correctly at their end and it should work ‘eventually’ Now we have an engineer calling on Tuesday because still no internet. My question is - if both ‘ends’ are working what can be preventing correct function - and what takes so long within the transmission system to unblock itself.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: First connection

Did you call in to get the Hub activated ?

Hub Activation number on 0800 953 9500 

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. Didn’t see that in instructions but we’ll give it a try

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Cutts999

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that your daughter has had some issues with her new installation and even when chatting with our Tech Support it was not able to be fixed. 

How did the technician visit go on Tuesday? We have not been able to locate the account from your forum information so I do hope it all went well? If you need more help, please do not hesitate to get back in touch and we'll do what we can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos