Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Finding the surface box in pavement

Virgin say their services are available to my property and I can easily see the surface boxes for neighbouring properties. I tried looking for the ( Toby box?) for my property but can’t find it. I’ve tried looking for the discolouration of the pavement where it could been excavated. All I’ve found are gas and water covers. I’ve shifted fallen autumn leaves and searched an ivy laden verge but no success. Would virgin be able to give me a more exact position either by a map of the initial digging or by a site survey? The reason is because I want to dig a trench with conduit on my property so the installation team can simply pull the cable through the conduit and the cable will be well protected. To do this, I obviously need to know where point A is, so I can connect to where I want point B by the house. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Finding the surface box in pavement

Happy to help with this, will drop you a private message 

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Finding the surface box in pavement

In my area there is one T box per two houses. It’s only an outlet where the cable comes out, no other equipment.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos