Menu
Carlat1602
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Find my friends cannot connect to server

Hi I am getting the above message when trying to find my friends. Any ideas how I can sort it? 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Find my friends cannot connect to server

What is 'Find My Friends' ?

Find My Friends was a mobile phone tracking app and service for iOS devices developed by Apple Inc. It was replaced by the app Find My in 2019. The app allowed a person approved by the user, who also had to have an Apple device, to access the GPS location of the user's Apple mobile device. 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
jpeg1
Superstar
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You haven't been very clear. Does it connect on mobile data / Virgin Wifi / other WiFi?

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I would assume it connected to an apple cloud service over any available data connection, so the question is, do you have an available internet connection on your phone? 

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Carlat1602 and welcome to our community.

Can we please confirm if you've found a fix to this since your post? 

If not, can you please confirm the above?

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos