Menu
mrnothersan
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Field Support phone number

I spoke to somebody from the Pre Install team yesterday, who transferred me to the Field Support team.

Does anybody have a direct number for the Field Support team as I really am not getting anywhere with the Pre Install team?

If not, can somebody from Virgin step in and help so I can find out what's going on with my pre pull install? An engineer turned up last Tuesday and said he couldn't continue the install as the pre pull hadn't been done. The pre pull was then apparently rebooked for yesterday but nobody has been and done it. There is some sort of council intervention required, which I believe is happening tomorrow but I'd just like to try and get an update of what's going on.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
mrnothersan
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Field Support phone number

Can someone from Virgin step in please?

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello

You will have to wait several days for the VM support staff as they deal with oldest posts first. If you require urgent support then try the following options,

there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you. You can also call in on 150 or 0345 454 1111 best times to call are first thing in the morning.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
mrnothersan
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, hopefully someone from Virgin will step in soon.

Someone (not sure if from Virgin or not) came and did something outside this morning for it, but no idea on what stage we're at or anything.

0 Kudos
mrnothersan
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Anyone from Virgin around to help with this?

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

you'll have to wait upto a week. Bumping posts can delay a vm reply
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mrnothersan,

Thanks for your post 🙂

I am sorry to hear you are having issues I can take a look into this for you can see when the pre pull is booked and if we are waiting on permissions. I will pop you over a private message asking for some details. Just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos