Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Fibre Installation - no cable

I have an engineer arranged (+£30) to install my fibre broadband on 6th July, but I wanted to confirm there is no cable and connection to the house. I tried to call virgin to confirm this but not sure the CS agent understood. My neighbour has virgin, so know it could be installed.

Should the engineer be able to pull a cable to the house on the day for that £30 fee or are they expecting to connect to a box in the house?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fibre Installation - no cable

Hello

Normally before the engineer arrives if there is no cable a team will come out and pull cable  to front of house on the day / time of install the internal engineer will fit external box and run cable through the wall.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fibre Installation - no cable

Thanks Mike, my concern is Virgin had quickstart as an option for me and therefore I think on record they are expecting an existing connection to the house. Do you know the best way to flag this up to them for any prep to be managed before the final installation?

0 Kudos