Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fibre Broadband Installation

I was supposed to be connected on 8 Feb 2020 but this was delayed as you discovers extra work was required. I was told this might take 6 weeks and since then you ha e closed the construction/installation office and I have no idea if/when you will ever install fibre broadband to my property. I am beyond frustrated at the lack of communication and information - all at a time when I am trying to work via a flaky personal hotspot connection.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fibre Broadband Installation

Please PM me with your account number and area reference and I can take a look at this for you.
Thanks,
Stuart
I am a Virgin Field Technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some kudos.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Where does it say they have closed the construction/installation office ? As I see them working on the road behind me and if I check the council's roadworks register it says they are installing a duct and a tee for a new customer. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When you e-mail virginmedia.construction@virginmedia.com you get an automated reply saying someone will contact you within 24 hours and that the office is closed. However, I haven’t had a response since I e-mailed on 31 March! I don’t deny there are probably construction teams out there. They just aren’t doing anything to further the installation at my property and I have been waiting since early February.

0 Kudos