Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Fiber cables not installed outside

Right, I thought I’d take it to the website as on the phone no one listens. Virgin recently came to my building and I was told I could join so I did, then a guy came to do my installation. He did; but said that the 3rd party company hadn’t installed the fibres wiring or cabling hadn’t been installed in the brown boxes so he couldn’t finish. I call up, I tell the women this; so she sends a guy out who has no idea why he’s actually supposed to be there and tells me the EXACT same thing the last engineer told me, now apparently another engineer is coming out on the 12th to do my installation, when the other 2 said they dont install it? Can someone help? 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fiber cables not installed outside

Is this to a new build property by any chance? What type of "building" is it - business premise, block of flats, etc?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Fiber cables not installed outside

• No, the building has been here since before I was born, it’s a block of flats tho, someone forgot to finish their job n no one knows how to fix that 
0 Kudos