Menu
Jacky365
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Feeling bullied by Virgin

I cancelled my Virgin account in August, I was advised I'd have to return the equipment which I don't have a problem with, however, as I explained to the advisor I spoke to at that time, I have had a stroke and am also recovering from a serious leg injury, so I also have mobility issues and I was advised by my doctors to shield for the foreseeable future, she appeared to understand and assured me that the packaging would be sent..which it has, nightmare to use btw especially with disabilities, and given that I can't leave the house, and the nearest collection point is on the other side of town..I dont have anyone who can do it for me either. The advisor assured me the box could be collected by courier, I believe she said Yodel but I can't say for sure.

I'm receiving an email every couple of days threatening charges for unreturned equipment, I'm feeling yet again let down by Virgin, (one of the reasons I left in the first place, poor, poor customer service), I'm also feeling harassed, stressed and bullied whilst I'm supposed to be resting and lowering my blood pressure during what is already a difficult time, its impossible to get through to anyone to speak to..I'm at a loss what to do..any help or advice would be appreciated..thank you.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Feeling bullied by Virgin

HI Jacky365, thanks for the message and sorry for the delayed reply. I am sorry to hear about the issue which you have been having with the packaging and we want to get this resolved for you. I can see that you posted on Wednesday, have you had any luck getting this back to us? If not, not to worry, please let us know and we will look at resolving this via private message for you. Chris 

0 Kudos
Jacky365
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris, sorry I couldn't respond earlier, no, as yet I still haven't been able to speak to anyone and am still trying/struggling to find a way to get the equipment back.

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jacky365,

Thanks for getting back to us. As its been a short while since you last posted has anything arrives in the post to return your equipment to us? 

If not you can re-order the returns packaging here 

Please let us know regarding the above so we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Jacky365
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have the box packed and ready, I managed to speak to someone on Monday through the 0345 number, she said she'd contact returns for me and that she'd ring me back either Monday evening or yesterday morning, as yet, I am still waiting for this call..in the meantime I've received yet another useless "no reply" email demanding the return of equipment and threatening me with a £100 charge..yet no way to contact anyone who is able to resolve this.

0 Kudos
Jacky365
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The package was collected today.

0 Kudos