Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Faulty Hub, New Modem was sent, Yodel Says they delivered.. No modem, No answers from VM

I have 3 accounts with Virgin Media Broadband and 1 Mobıle..

One of them have a problem recently.. They said Hub is 4 years old so they will deliver a new one. Today yodel texted me saying that my modem has been delivered. However there is no delivery!! I have checked the forums and this is a very common issue with YODEL. I call Virgin Media however they say all their call centers are closed due to pandemic. 

So Virgin is a tech firm and not ready for the pandemic since March?

While looking around I saw I pay around %30 more than new contracts. I am furious, my neighbour is furious he has also 2 accounts with VM. Being loyal means gettting punished?

Where is my Modem ? Why Yodels says it is delivered? Why no one answers my phones from VM?

How come VM call centers are closed? Everybody works from home and ready in this country except VM?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty Hub, New Modem was sent, Yodel Says they delivered.. No modem, No answers from VM

Hi ouxhan,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're having some trouble receiving the new equipment. 

I've not been able to locate any account information for you, can you please advise if the new hub has been received, let me know if not an I can look into this further. 

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos