cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fault on business phone line

PhoneTouch
Just joined

My business phone line not working report virgin engineer came and said problem with telephone line from out side and left a adopter ask us to call virgin media and ask them activate 21cv.

I keep calling on 08000520800 speak to operator and she or he said he connect to right department but staying on phone line over 60 min keep playing music no one turn up to answer phone. 
Sorry to say it’s a poor services and right now I am hold its nearly 33min again and no one answer my phone.

2 REPLIES 2

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @PhoneTouch,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to our Community Forums.

Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with Virgin Media Business queries via this platform. You would need to call their team directly on the number you've been using already, 0800 052 0800. Or alternatively, they offer a Web Chat throughout the day. You can find it here.

I apologise for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @PhoneTouch 

The following along with contact numbers is from 

virginmediabusiness.co.uk/business-phone-line-over-broadband-user-guide/important-changes-to-your-ph... 

Do I need to do anything?

Yes.  Depending on the service you currently have, you will either need a new router or a new adaptor to plug into your router, in order to make and receive phone calls using the new Voice over IP (VoIP) technology.

Please call us on 0808 274 3720 (and select option 1, then 2, then 1 again) to request your new equipment.  Although your existing phone service will continue to work until the date set out in your notification, we’d recommend that you call us to obtain your new equipment as soon as possible, to minimise any disruption to service. If you currently have more than 4 phone lines, please mention this when you call as we will need to discuss  options with you. If you require a visit from a Field Engineer, to assist with any re-wiring, please call us on 0808 274 3720 and select option 1, then 2, then 1 again.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali