cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure to launch.....

Joining in

So i signed up for VM BB a week ago, was given pre-install date of 1st july, install date of 15th july.

Engineer failed to show up on first, called in, was on the phone for an hour going round in circles, eventually, someone decided just to cancel my account.  Re-activated it, install date now 19th of july.

Must have spent about 3 hours on the phone since, going round in even bigger circles, pre-install moved to the 2nd nobody showed, then the3rd nobody shows, now the 5th.  Old phone/BB supplier is due to cut off on the 15th, hence will be without service for at least 4 days - a vulnerable customer who requires emergency phone line.

IS this the general standard of customer services provided by VM?

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

They could be any number of reasons for a delay - not all of them within Virgin's control.  Unfortunately they are very poor at keeping you informed.  All the dates are only estimates.

I would strongly recommend that you extend your present provider until the Virgin connection is in and working.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi 991,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear there's been some trouble with your installation. 

So I can take a closer look at this I'll need a few more details from you, I've popped you over a private message for this (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm