cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed installation

Davidmac64
Joining in

Engineers turned up yesterday to install Virgin broadband.  They found the cable in the street was faulty and couldn't continue. Said a team would fix it by the next day. No one has turned up and no contact from Virgin. I called them and was told an engineer would be sent on 12th August!!! After I protested to 5 different Virgin people it was no sooner than 2nd of Aug. I gave them 24 hours or don't bother coming. What a joke VM are. This was a friends and family deal. Nice way to treat your staff!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Davidmac64,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get your delayed installation looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration due to the expectations set by the engineer 😥 

I can create an installation complaint for you within a private message, however we may not be able to bring your installation forward due to the work that needs to be done for the cable repair. 

I do have a link to our Auto Compensation Scheme if you'd like to see if you're eligible for any compensation for the delay. 

I'll get a private message over to you now so we can raise an Installation Complaint for you. 

Speak soon.

Megan_L

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to me in our private messages Davidmac64.

I am sorry to hear that you've decided to leave us due to this poorly handled installation 😥

I understand your decision and I wish you all the best for the future. 

If there is anything we could do to help, please let us know.

Thanks,

Megan_L