Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Failed again?

Hi,

Im after some help... its a long story so bare with me 🙂

This is the 3rd time in 5 years i have attempted to order VM services and i have a funny feeling this attempt is going to end the same way as all the others 😞 

My property is listed as in service according to VM but there is/was and appears to still be an issue with the ducting to my property. There is ducting from my property to the kerb but where my duct (and also my 2 neighbours duct meets the path there is no ducting connecting us to the "track" & requires a dig to install around 12m of duct work.

I was informed this was resolved as one of my neighbours has VM services and he was originally in the same situation, i have now found this to be incorrect and the VM installer piggy backed his cable off a neighbour and "washing lined" it across 2 driveways and cable tied the cable down a drainpipe and installed into the house. I have since found out that this is an unacceptable install (as i thought) but also means the duct work is still required! 

i have had 2 visits from Kellys to try and pull my cable but both have been unsuccessful due to the issue and i was left in limbo waiting for the 12m of duct to be installed. 

Today is the supposed install date and since placing the order i have had absolutely zero contact from anyone at VM and imagine my day off work today will be wasted! Can someone look into this and find out what is happening for me, im past annoyed and now come to expect being let down by VM but for some stupid reason i still place order after order hoping someone sorts the issues. The status on my order tracking now just says Nan Nan Nan so i'm not going to hold my breath in anticipation that i may get VM service.. i might die!

Thanks

Damo

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Failed again?

Hi

I can take a look at your account

Can you private message me some details please