Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Failed Quick Start - House Move

I moved into my new place yesterday and attempted to do a quick start. Upon replying 'GO' to the text I received, I had a message back saying that the quick start had failed. After spending hours trying to get in touch with somebody on the quick start number, I finally got through. They ran some tests and were unable to resolve the issue and so have booked for an engineer for Tuesday evening.

This is strange because I have had Virgin broadband at this address on two previous occasions without any issues with setting up. I was hoping that somebody might have any other ideas of what I can do to resolve this issue before Tuesday evening as my partner and myself both work from home.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Failed Quick Start - House Move

Hi there,

Happy to take a look into this for you.

I'll pop you a private message to take some details to find out whats going on here

Welcome to the VM community

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The engineer rang me trying to find my house. He could not find it because he was given my OLD address. It seems the transfer was done incorrectly. I suspect this is also why the quick start was unsuccessful.

I am very disappointed with and in need of assistance as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi C_Cal94, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm very sorry for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier than usual. 

Have we been able to get this sorted for you since your post? 

I have had a look at the back end of things and it is looking good from here, just let us know if you need further help. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos