Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Failed Installation - Cable repair required

Hi,

I am a new customer and had an engineer come out last week to install the Ultimate Oomph package. Unfortunately he could not complete the install due to an issue with the cable from my house to the road, he said somebody would be in touch to reorganise a repair and installation. I have not heard anything or received a notification. I appreciate things are a little difficult at the moment but I am trying to run a business from home and I rely on the internet immensely to do that. I am having to tether an entire family household from a phone which is not ideal as I have no internet at the moment.

Due to the situation I have been unable to speak to anybody at Virgin and so I cannot get this resolved and there is no option to manage this online. Could you please advise when somebody can get in touch so I know when I can expect to have the cable repaired and then internet hub and tv installed. I realise there are more important things at the moment but my family's livelihood and my staff rely on being able to maintain my business and manage my staff remotely at the moment.

Many thanks for your help,

Best,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Failed Installation - Cable repair required

Hi there, 

Can you please DM your account number and area code along with your name.

Thanks 

Ashley VM Service Tech

0 Kudos