Menu
EJ2021
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

External cable

Hi, I am not a virgin customer but would like external cable and box unit removing. The cable is causing a safety hazard as my 2 children continue to trip over it as it runs across our front drive. Can I remove it myself or have an engineer call round to remove items please. Many thanks . 

0 Kudos
SteNix2020
Dialled in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: External cable

An engineer will need to attend to rectify this. If you can upload a photo of said issue this can speed up and help with the process.

A member of VM should pick this up soon to assist.

-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@SteNix2020 wrote:

An engineer will need to attend to rectify this. If you can upload a photo of said issue this can speed up and help with the process.

A member of VM should pick this up soon to assist.

yes and no - in theory it will be better if VM remove it and hopefully staff can arrange that but it does not always happen quickly - the fact its sighted as a safety hazard may speed things up

will flag the thread to VM

Tony
0 Kudos
EJ2021
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

B6F12A24-84A2-4FF3-8249-9B021114CDC9.jpeg

D40BCA76-86D0-4F3E-AF60-C92898271455.jpeg

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @EJ2021

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting this on here. 

Sorry to hear you're having some issues, with something like this, you would need to remove it yourself, as our area field managers wouldn't be able to remove this for you as you are not on our system

We are more than happy to remove it yourself and any issues please do let us know. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos