Menu
immortanjo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

External Work??

So I booked my installtion like a month ago and today a technician showed up on time, spent 10 minutes looking for the socket and told me he couldn't install it for me as it would require another team to do some external work. Shouldn't that be done before the installation???

I specifically requested pre-installation survey to avoid such situation and now I am left with no Internet connection and no estimated installation date. Also, I received the estimated bill soon after the technician left? I don't even have the service installed!!

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: External Work??

Hi @immortanjo,

Welcome to our Community Forum! Thank you so much for posting, we really appreciate it.

Apologies about the delayed response, and we're sorry to hear that your install has been pushed back! I can understand that this is a very frustrating situation.

If you have not been in contact with the pre-install team, I would advise you give them a call directly on 08000521734.

However, I have been able to find locate your account from the details you used on your forum page and I can see that you have been in touch with the team recently and they advised you of more details.

Please keep us updated on your install and let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
immortanjo
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It has been two weeks and I have zero communication from Virgin.

Can you please let me know the progress of my installation/ re-pull work?

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post immortanjo,

I can see that you've been able to speak to our team today and they have been able to offer you a time frame of when the installation is due to take place

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos