Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

External Wall Box

Hi the external wall box has the front cover ripped off and wires hanging out from it. How do I get an engineer to fix/replace this?

IMG_2283.jpg 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: External Wall Box

i wouldn't worry about it if the service is working until the lockdown ends. No point putting you and a engineer at risk for that

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Looks to me that the cover was pretty useless by the amount of junk inside the box.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Once the Covid situation has calmed down we can have an engineer replace the cover but until then the cabling will be quite safe. The Omni box cover provides some protection from the weather but the cabling is sturdy enough to make it through a few months uncovered especially as we are entering the warmer weather now.

Thanks,

Dean M

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more