Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Fibre Box broken

lordmelch
Tuning in

Hi There,

Can I get Virgin to replace this box ?

Looks like this:

Tried phoning Virgin with no luck (the usual corporate run around) and chat not working

IMG_20210707_150041_529.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @lordmelch thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Having seen the picture you've posted, I would like to look into this further on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message,

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

20 REPLIES 20

lordmelch
Tuning in

Any ideas' anyone ? How do I speak to Virgin without going around and around their daft online and call systems ?

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Wait for the VM forum team to pick this up. Bumping your own post may actually demote your query for their attention. Usually the VM forum team respond within a day or two but can take longer.

Thanks, the service is working.. I guess it looks worse than it is..

One messed up box there 🙂

Better a cover on it though to prevent noise ingress to network affecting you and potentially others.

@unisoft wrote:

One messed up box there 🙂

Better a cover on it though to prevent noise ingress to network affecting you and potentially others.

Agreed, Gaffa tape and old lid being deployed until I hear (hopefully) from Virgin.

Having seen the picture you've posted, I would like to look into this further on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message,

Regards

Lee_R

@Lee_R wrote:

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R thankyou, old lid Gaffa taped back on, but not ideal as the Virgin box is outside and road facing so I expect should be water tight ? Also house being painted so chaps having to work around it.

I will wait for your PM.

Just about to post it now:-)

Regards

Lee

Hi @lordmelch

I have booked the first available technician appointment to resolve your issue.  Please sign into your online account to check this.  You can amend or cancel the order from there if it's not convenient to you.

Regards

Lee