Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Extending a contract due to coronavirus

I am due to leave virgin on Wednesday but new supplier has contacted today to advise that no new installations will be carried out until June. So I will have to extend contract however you can not do this via the app or my account page and I have waited on a phone call for 3 hours before I got cut off can anyone help resolve??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Extending a contract due to coronavirus

Call CS and be paitent.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 350Mb VM service with SH3 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-AC5300 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi lek0119 VM field tech here,

Usually this would be very simple due to high call volumes and no offshore support everything is taking longer thatn usual we are currently offering an free text only service for our customers 07533 051809, if you give the an explanation of your issue with your account number somebody should be able to sort this out for you please be aware I can take some time for a response but this is the best way of getting in touch for now,

Hope this helps.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have tried every concievable way of contacting you to resolve but no one is answering complaints, enquires phone calls and message all you ever get is automated responses saying that you are busy I have visited chat forums and trust pilot and everyone says the same uncontactable. All I want is a simple response package taken down to the absolute minimum for the minimum amount of time, I spoke with BT yesterday who are not visiting customers till probablyJune unless they elderley or vunerable can you offer any further help??

0 Kudos