Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Eternal blinking lights

Hi All,

I have just collected my quickstart package and I am having issues with getting it setup. All the green lights come on and the internet lights blinks as though it is downloading the latest updates then it goes red after around 5 minutes and the green light on the bottom goes white, it stays like this for around 30 seconds before repeating this whole process again. Has been like this for a good 3 hours. So far I have attempted a full reset as recommended by the knowledge base to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated as Virgin media support has had me on hold for well over an hour as the lines are really busy. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Eternal blinking lights

Have you phoned up the activation number?

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Eternal blinking lights

Thanks Tudor, I should have closed this query but yes I finally got through and got it activated. I couldn't activate it via the automatic system but after getting through to the call center it was activated by a representative on the third time of asking. I hope I don't have to call that line again any time soon :).

0 Kudos