Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error code 4709 on V6 box

I self installed V6 box activated box but still have error code 7400 and only 2 channels 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code 4709 on V6 box

Have you called in to get it activated ?

Activation number on 0800 953 9500 

The best time to call is weekdays 08:00 to get a UK agent, anything after 10:00 you must realise that you are quite likely to get through to an offshore agent that doesn't speak English as a first language

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have called the activation number it advising me the box is activated, can’t get through to call centre
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pawlow1,

Sorry to see you are having issues and the activation line isn't helpful.

It looks like you need to speak to  New accounts and Set Up for them to complete the setup and activation.

That would be options 1,1,1 and 4 if dialling 150 from a Virgin landline , or options 1,1,2 and 4  if dialling 0345 4541111 from any other phone

Sometimes the activation fails, even though they have activated the equipment. If so it could be that you haven't connected the equipment V6 correctly, as all coaxials need to be finger tight, or some external work needs doing and they will send an engineer.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali