Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Error 7400

Set my virgin up yesterday and still getting error 7400 on my screen? 

Anyone help.. i know call centres are closed and my channels are not showing om my guide too.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Error 7400

morning is this on a V6 and did you ring the activation line on 0800 9539500

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi 7400  error is an account issue with the card not paired which suggests the box has not been activated correctly if you pm me with your account number I will get this checked for you, I am a service tech in isolation here to help 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How do i pm ppl on here. Im new and don't have a clue 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I'm having real difficulty getting a connection at my new house I moved into yesterday. I have a virgin media box on the wall in a spare bedroom upstairs and a telewest box on the wall in the living room and have tried them both. Getting a constant white light on the hub which suggests the hub is working but message on mine and my partners phone constantly reads 'internet may not be available'. Have had texts from virgin media in previous days saying 'signals been sent to your new home's but doesn't appear to have been! Please please help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there my name is chris and I would like to help.

if you would like to private message where I will need to ask few questions in order to be able to help. or if you prefer i can private message you

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

0 Kudos