cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment not received

Connoleg
On our wavelength

Placed order for M1gig 12th August still not received modem. Phoned to chase, 45 minutes trying to get someone to make sense. Finally passed to Alex who informed me kit was ordered and be here today. No notification sent, no kit arrived today. Phoned again, no notes of my call. 

My account is live and I'm paying but no equipment. WTH

Gary

4 REPLIES 4

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Connoleg 

Welcome back to the community forums

Sorry to hear that you've not received your equipment yet and the advised it would be sent. 

I can see you posted this on Tuesday, apologies for the late reply, have you now received your equipment? 

I've not been able to locate you through the systems at our side. Normally your account would not be live until you have had your equipment and activated it yourself or we receive word that it was successfully delivered a few days after home delivery. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Connoleg
On our wavelength

Np problems

Still no equipment, spoke to customer service who have supposedly arranged an install from today but I haven't had any confirmation of a visit.

Lost faith with vm at the moment

Connoleg
On our wavelength

Spoke to customer service, guess what!? No installation booked for today! Evidently because my account is live, pre installations cancelled engineer! I'm not live! I don't have any equipment! Same rubbish from them and how sorry they are, blaming the 'system'! Shocking service! Literally hours on calls and broken promises.

Hi @Connoleg 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies in the delay in responding. Have you managed to obtain active services in your home since Friday. If not I have sent you a private message so that you can respond back and we can get this sorted for you ASAP.

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina