Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Equipment not arrived

Good morning, 

I'm extremely disappointed with the poor service from your call center and the blatant lies from your staff. I ordered a quick start kit that should have arrived yesterday and it didn't. I called numerous times yesterday as I'd not received a text or email from the delivery company and that the tracking information showed that the parcel was still with virgin media. On the various calls I was assured that the parcel was on the way. One agent told me that the driver was delivering parcel 30 of 50 and another said that they had attempted delivery but the shop was closed. Both of these were lies. It was only after I asked to be put through to customer services that I was informed that the equipment hasn't been sent. I'm absolutely furious at the lies of your staff. I am now still in limbo because today the tracking information shows that the parcel is still with virgin media. I have no broadband or TV and I would like to know when I can expect my equipment? I would also like to know if virgin media will pay for my additional broadband costs while I'm without equipment? I need access to the Internet as soon as possible.

Regards, 

Paul 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Equipment not arrived

Hi Paul,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear of this happening and I'd like to ensure it's sorted for you. I'll go ahead and send you a PM so we can discuss the account freely.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

hi,

did ur problem got resolved? Im on a similar situation still not fixed..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi ripper919,

Can you give us more information about your situation so we can help?

Thanks,

Lisa

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Can i post my order reference here?

ordered it a starter pack march 20...Got no update..

Tried to call but no luck..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Let me send you a Private Message so we can talk more freely 🙂

Regards,

Lisa

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello i have had the same problem i have took today off work to stay in for the starter pack and have had no email, text or anything and of curse nothing has arrived. i didn't even know i was suppose to get a text or email till i looked to see if you could track the parcel. as it was 20:45 and nothing have arrived

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning @Ryan94 \

I will drop you a PM so I can take some more details and take a look for you

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos