cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment collection - Collect+ link not working (1 of 2)

prheesom
Joining in

I was given a link (https://www.collectplus.co.uk/virgin) by the agent processing my contract cancellation, to find a local Collect+ point. But that URL is blocked by Cloudflare: 

"This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution."

But the "action I just performed" was following a link supplied by Virgin.

It appears that the problem is the Collect+ site will not accept connections from addresses that geolocate to outside the UK. Which is ridiculous, and something that Virgin, as a large customer, might be able to get corrected, while I, as an individual user, don't stand a hope. In the meantime, however, giving out that link is not necessarily useful.

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi prheesom 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear the link you have been provided does not work. Unfortunately, Collect+/Yodel may have their security measures in place, and this isn't something we would be able to change as it is at their discretion.

Are you able to check the Yodel website, here, to see if you can find the information you need? If you're still having trouble, please do let us know what you need assistance with, and we'll be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ