Menu
olly50
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Equipment Activation

I have a new hub 3.0 router which I was hoping to activate. I tried it twice last Thursday, but it lit up for ages as though doing update on 3 occasions after resets, will someone please post when things are back to normal. I will try again then.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Equipment Activation

Call 0800 953 9500 to ensure activation has gone through, however I've helped somebody else on here yesterday with the same issues (update screen) and didn't get very far so may need to contact customer service directly.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
olly50
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Managed to upgrade my hub, it took quite a while on the phone - rang 150 from my Virgin house phone. After about 20 minutes waiting, I got through and took best part of an hour doing multiple reboots/resets playing with passwords and giving various details from the card attached to the hub, s/n, mac address etc. Anyway all up and running now thankyou. I must admit Virgin know how to make things difficult.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@olly50 wrote:

I must admit Virgin know how to make things difficult.

They sure do.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos