cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epson SX235W

Silverfox140656
Tuning in

I can't get my printer to connect to my newly installed Hub 3.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Fantastic so many took time to respond. 

I found my answer among posts which already existed as I don't seem to be the only one encountering difficulties. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Silverfox140656 wrote:

I can't get my printer to connect to my newly installed Hub 3.

Not too much info to go on here!

What have you tried so far?

What problems are you encountering making a connection?

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Usually old printers like this are 2.4 GHz only and is confused by the shared 2.4/5GHz SSID from the Hub3.

Try separating the two frequencies by renaming the individial SSID's in the Hub settings save/restart and then select the 2.4 one for connecting the Epsom

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks for your concern! I've now solved the issue. It was simply that I was pressing the buttons on my hub and printer in the wrong sequence. When I did it the right way round it connected! 

Hi @Silverfox140656

Thanks for getting back to us and confirming your issue has been resolved.  Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

Fantastic so many took time to respond. 

I found my answer among posts which already existed as I don't seem to be the only one encountering difficulties. 

Great news Silverfox140656

Thanks for updating this thread as well 

Gareth_L