cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer turned up but no connection in box.

Simoncruse
Joining in

Engineer turned up to install inside the property.  After checking the newly installed box outside be couldn't find a connection so didn't install the line inside.  Next door but one had his full installation.  I've not been given any update or have a clue with what happens next.

Anyone else have this problem and how was it resolved?

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Simoncruse, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community.

I'm really sorry to hear that we've had to put the installation on hold for now due to further works being needed to be completed. 

Whilst this isn't ideal, it does happen on occasions due to the way we provide our network. Sometimes this can take around 10 weeks to complete depending on the issue at hand. 

Whilst we're not able to expedite things, I'm happy to take a look at things for you to have the latest update. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs