Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Engineer not turned up.

When I Noticed the quick start wasn't working I called the technical team I was on hold for 2 hours! when I got through I asked them (Jay FMC Department) to make sure they call me back if we cut off and I was assured he would, few seconds in to the call, I get cut off and nothing! no call after being on hold for 2 hours! so I had to book the engineer out on the website. An Engineer comes and identifies problem with the wire from the street to my house so he books another engineer to come and redo the wiring, I had been waiting for that engineer all day on the 16.11.2020 - supposed to come between 8am -1pm and replace the wiring outside as the previous engineer I booked on the website identified this as a problem, Today is past that date and nothing! no communion from anyone! and when you try to call they just say they are closed!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer not turned up.

Hi Emad66

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for the delayed reply and indeed the service issues. 

I've checked the system today and you've had a repull done and everything should now be resolved.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos