Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Engineer never turns up!????

Twice ive phoned up and tried to get an engineer to come and replace the front of the brown box on the front of the house because it either blew off or somebody pinched it. The first time i got told i would be connected within 72 hours by an engineer to arrange a time, never heard anything even after weeks. Yesterday i phoned up and got told someone would be here between 8 and 12 and nobody has turned up. How hard is it just to get a bloody cover for the box?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer never turns up!????

Speak to Retentions on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 08:00 until 21:00 BUT calling early between 08.00-10.00  midweek is best, when you will usually get a UK call centre with staff more informed and helpful. They seem to have the power of God over other departments.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020